- To provide accessable, effective and efficient behavioral health services to all populations
Our Core Values:
- To Meet a Need - Work toward recovery of health and improve the quality of life for the people we serve
- To Lead - Continually seek and create more effective ways to service individuals and families
- To Care - Employ the highest standards of professionalism
- To Respect - Recognize and respond to the dignity of every person with unconditional positive regard at all times
Our Guiding Principles:
Quality: We will maintain professional competence through ongoing education, consultation, experience and keeping abreast of our board requirements.
Effectiveness: We implement evidence based treatment practices while practicing within our scope of expertise and referring clients for other resources whenever it is in their best interest.
Empowerment: We will encourage autonomy of our patients using a treatment team approach to achieve individualized goals.
Inegrity: We will always conduct ourselves in the most ethical, honest and forthright manners.
Diversity: We will foster an environment that embraces the diversity of all and will not deny services regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation.
Safety: We will provide services in a safe environment for all.
Caring: We will provide patients of all ages and backgrounds with excellent clinical services for their psychiatric and personal needs, utilizing techniques most appropriate to the patients needs, whether biological, psychological or social, or a combination thereof.